~Final Fantasy Universe~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaede Hazel

2 posters

Go down

Kaede Hazel Empty Kaede Hazel

Post  Kaede Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Name: Kaede Hazel
Race: Genetically modified: Human-Ronso
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
Affiliation: S.O.L.D.I.E.R
Jobs: Guardian

Description
Hair: Black
Eye: Sky-Blue
[b]Physique: Muscular
Clothing:[/b] Standard S.O.L.D.I.E.R uniform

Personality
Kaede is bubbly in nature and is always the centre of attention when he is around with his friend. However, he is guarded against strangers and will not trust anybody easily until he gets to know them better. Since young, Kaede had always been thought that the only hard work and perseverance will help him succeed in life and thus he hold this two values with him even in death. Even though he carries those two values, he still hates troublesome work and will always try his very best to avoid any task. However if a task is forced to him, he will accomplish them with all of his ability. This is also why he always reminds others that "If you need to do something, do it to your very best, or don't do it at all."

History
Abandoned when he was still an infant, young Kaede grew up in the streets of Kalm under the care of a misery Store owner. The man that took him in treated him like a slave and worked him like a dog. For the most part of his childhood, Kaede could only remember the cane that denied him of his freedom. In his later years, Kaede escaped from the crutches of store owner. As he travelled to Midgar, the hunger and exhaustion overwhelmed the child and he fainted before the gates. As he lay unconscious before the gates, a scientist, leading a group of SHINRA infantrymen appeared before the child. The long hair, bespectacled man examined the wounded body of the kid and a grin spread across his face. “A fine specimen for my next experiment, a fine specimen indeed! You useless trash, carry him back to my lab!” he barked at the men behind him. The men frantically answered to his call as the scientist led the way back to the SHINRA building.

For a period unknown to Kaede, the child lay within a tank. Cyan liquid surrounded him as tubes and wires were connected to his body. The scientist carried out his experiment on the child. He injected the cells of the Ronso tribe into the boy’s body. At the beginning, Kaede’s body rejected the alien cells. However the scientist did not give up on his test subject. For years, his work progressed and eventually, the human cells of Kaede merged with the Ronso cells. 5 years after his capture, Kaede woke up with a start, only to realise that he now had a pair of fangs and a long blue tail.

After recovering from his shock, Kaede was sent to work for the company as an Infantry, with his true background hidden. Having the cells of the proud Ronso tribe, Kaede became far stronger than any average human of his age. He was later recommended to join the S.O.L.D.I.E.R program.

Kaede
SOLDIER Infantryman

Character Statistics
Stats:
Spam Level:
Kaede Hazel Left_bar_bleue0/10Kaede Hazel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Kaede Hazel Empty Re: Kaede Hazel

Post  Rioneru Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 am

Very interesting indeed! Welcome to FF universe. Approved and have fun!
Rioneru
Rioneru
SOLDIER 1st Class
SOLDIER 1st Class

Character Statistics
Stats:
Spam Level:
Kaede Hazel Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaede Hazel Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum